Thursday 18 June 2015

Wedding day Brides and Bridesmaids Makeup Preparations










Here I'd like to share a quick video I have uploaded onto my YouTube site of a photo collection of one of my beautiful bride's preparations for her big day. It was great morning and I always love the excitement created by the brides and their bridesmaids, it can be quite infectious. On one of the most important days of a girl’s life, I really believe that it should be fun and happiness in the expectation of what they are doing that day. I always try to make a bride feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible whilst applying their makeup on their wedding day so I can perfect the look they really want - after all, this is one day they will remember and be remembered for a long time to come...! If you would like to see more of my bridal pictures or enquire about my services for Weddings and Bridal services, go to my web page at www.carolinekent.co.uk/gallery-wedding - I hope you like it!

1 comment: